When is Corporate Linkage Helpful?
- Aggregate enterprise-wide revenue to understand significance of the overall customer relationship and clearly define your largest customers. (So you can know who your best/most profitable/largest customers are.)
- Identify non-buying family members of your existing customers to drive further penetration within the corporate family. (Enables cross-sell)
- Identify family members who would benefit from additional products and services they are not buying today. (Enables upsell)
- Enhance account planning and territory assignment to ensure proper resource and strategy alignment. (Territory alignment)
- Optimize lead and account routing to quickly identify if a lead is part of a named or assigned account ensuring proper assignment and management. (Lead routing)
Did you find this article helpful?