How does Dun & Bradstreet gather and maintain its data?
The process works like this:
- Global Data Collection brings together data from a variety of sources worldwide
- Data is integrated into the database through Dun & Bradstreet’s patented Entity Matching, which produces a single, more accurate picture of each business
- The D-U-N-S Number is applied as a unique means of identifying and tracking a business globally through every step in the life and activity of the business
- Corporate Linkage is used to enable customers to view their total risk or opportunity across related businesses
- Finally, Dun & Bradstreet Predictive Indicators use statistical analysis to rate a business’ past performance and to indicate how likely the business is to perform that same way in the future.
Did you find this article helpful?